top of page

The Mainstream Housing for Persons with Disabilities Program provides vouchers to assist individuals or families that are disabled; or have disabled family members. They also have to meet income guidelines with the cost of leasing affordable housing. For more information, see the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development's Mainstream Voucher Program website.

If you think you may qualify for this type of assistance, please contact your local Public Housing Agency (PHA). The PHA for Onslow and Duplin Counties of North Carolina is Eastern Carolina Human Services Agency, Inc. For further information, please call (910) 347-2151/2152 in Jacksonville or (910) 285-5331 in Wallace.

bottom of page