top of page
Homeownership Program

A complementary program to the Housing Choice Voucher Program for renters is the Homeownership Voucher Program. If you have a voucher and would like to become a homeowner, but need assistance with making mortgage payments, you may qualify. 

For more information, see the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Homeownership Voucher Program website or call your local Public Housing Agency (PHA). Eastern Carolina Human Services Agency, Inc. is the PHA serving Onslow and Duplin Counties. For further information you may call (910) 347-2151/2152 Onslow or (910) 285-5331 Duplin.

bottom of page